What is the Patient Portal?
Patient Portal has multiple patient access services designed to improve communication with patients and physician.
Using Patient Portal, you can:
- View medical records
- Receive appointment reminders
- Securely message with care team
- Fill prescriptions
- Update personal information
- Request, reschedule, or cancel appointments or directly book appointments within Appointment Book
- View medical fees online and quickly make a payment (with clients using Patient Accounting)
- View clinical information from the EMR, discharge summaries and educational material
- View and download a Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
Protecting the privacy of your health information is important to Family Health of Delaware, so we have made this process very secure. The email provided to you during registration by Family Health of Delaware should be kept confidential.
Setting up your account
To get started first Look for the Invitation email sent from IQHealth & Family Health of Delaware
– Then click on the link provided in email
This will open a page in your internet browser
– Once opened follow these few steps
- Choose/Select whether you or someone will manage your patient portal account
- Verify Identity by entering requested information
- Enter date of birth
- Enter Last four of SSN
- Click “Next, Create Your Account” to continue
- Fill out personal information to create account
- press submit button
…and you are done!